Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The drive from hell is over

We made it home! After driving to and from Salt Lake this weekend in a VW death trap we are now safely home. We had a lot of fun being with friends. We were lucky enough to have a place to say in both Cedar City and Salt Lake thanks to the Sheehans. The drive could have been 1,000 times worst but luckily nothing went wrong, it just took forever and we froze our feet off driving in Utah. Little Miss. Sue the VW did great.

Check out Miranda's pimp new hair cut thanks to Brigitte. 


Overall it was a great weekend. We saw a helicopter land on the I-15, a BMW smashed into a Smart Car (2 different accidents btw), Justin Bieber twice, Austin Powers, 2 dogs that are the offspring of a horse, bear and wolf mix, a 200 year old chapel, head dresses worn by legit witch doctors from Africa, snow, the world's tallest bridge, and TONS of friends I haven't seen in a long time. All with the awesomest gal I know, Miranda.

2 comments:

  1. yeah Ty, awesome gal is how I often describe Lindy. Just saying...but I guess that people confuse us as a couple. Maybe it is because I am always calling her an awesome gal :)

    ReplyDelete